Manufacturing & Production
Posted 11 months ago
Role: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Elsham North Lincolnshire
Salary £35 – £37K
Shift: Monday – Friday Days
Due to constant invest and rapid expansion Link2 have been instructed to support the recruitment of an Assistant Production Manager for a unique business based in the Elsham North Lincolnshire area involved in the High-Volume production of bespoke products,
Assistant Production Manager key duties:
- Managing all aspects of the production floor
- This role is a mixture of Shop floor and Office based
- Document recording, dealing with raw materials and finished goods,
- Ensuring the team are keeping plant machinery downtime to a minimum
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety legislation,
- Ensuring quality standards are exceeded
The successful Candidate:
- Experience in a supervisory role ideally in FMCG, Packaging, food, Chemical
- Extensive knowledge of H&S legislation.
- Knowledge of high-speed machinery
- Excellent man-management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competence in Excel and other software packages.
Please click apply quoting reference LNK2064
|Job Category||Full time|