Shifts: 6-2pm / 2-10pm
A well established and privately owned manufacturing company near Brigg have sustained continuous growth and require a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team. They offer an attractive salary, free onsite parking and an excellent working environment.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the planned preventative maintenance and breakdown recovery of all production machinery.
- Ensure equipment perform to the required standard to facilitate production targets.
- Fault finding and performing diagnostic tests of electromechanical machinery
- Maintain stock levels of spare parts and storage, and set up user friendly processes for re-ordering of replacement parts.
- Liaison with the engineering team leader and the production manager to highlight all maintenance concerns.
To be a successful Multi Skilled Engineer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
If you have worked as a Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer or Maintenance Fitter and you have experience in Planned Preventative Maintenance, or you have the ability to fault find and repair machinery then we would be interested in speaking with you.
And in return, a Multi Skilled Engineer you will receive an annual salary of around £30,000. Hours of work are on a rotating basis, days one week and afternoon shifts the week after, rotating every week.
|Job Category||Full time|