Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Weekend Shift
Friday – Sunday
12hr Shifts Days – Nights Rotation
12 Month Fixed Term
£26,932 + 33% = £35159.56 Per Annum
We currently have an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Weekend Shift Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join our Engineering team at Louth. The purpose of this role is to react quickly and efficiently to unplanned breakdowns of key manufacturing assets in a fast paced production environment. Carrying out planned maintenance activities, supporting the shift lead engineers in maintaining plant and equipment in line with customer service requirements and required OEE.
- Carry out shift day to day (weekend) maintenance activity’s maintaining machine availability within the assembly area.
- Carry out proactive work including PPM and improvement work
- Involvement in long term projects within the assembly area
- Operate in line with all H&S Standards
- Implement and adhere to safe working practices in accordance with legislation
- Help implement workplace organisation in engineering department
- Mentor Apprentices within the maintenance department
- We are looking for a time served engineer who is ONC Qualified (Electrical) with a strong technical knowledge in automated assembly and packaging systems.
- Being HNC Qualified (Electrical) with injection moulding and/or extrusion experience is desirable but not essential.
- Must be apprentice trained and have a manufacturing background
|Job Category||Full time|